Electrical energy' is precious, Start to save energy today. Dont postpone for tomorrow..! -Consumer Facilitations Portal

Govt.Quarters Application

04896-263709 [Consumer Care]

Service Connection(Reactivation) Application form for Govt.Quarters
You are logged in from
(Applicable only for Reactivation of the existing Govt.service connections)
സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ ക്വോട്ടേഴ്സ് അലോട്ട് ചെയ്യപ്പെട്ടിട്ടുള്ള, സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ ഉദ്യോഗസ്ഥര്‍ക്ക് മാത്രമുള്ള അപേക്ഷാ ഫാറം
Fetch Previous Records
Previous Consumer Details
-( )
New Consumer Details



[Please input the current meter reading from your allotted quarters]
CSC/ഇന്റര്‍നെറ്റ് കഫേ/ആശ്രയ സെന്‍ററുകള്‍ എന്നിങ്ങനെയുള്ള പബ്ലിക് സര്‍വ്വീസ് വഴി അപേക്ഷ നല്‍കുന്നവരുടെ പ്രത്യേക ശ്രദ്ധയ്ക്ക്:
അപേക്ഷയുടെ ഒപ്പം നല്‍കുന്ന മൊബൈല്‍ നമ്പര്‍, ഇ-മെയില്‍ ഐഡി എന്നുള്ളത് നിര്‍ബന്ധമായും അപേക്ഷകന്‍റെത് തന്നെയായിരിക്കണം. മറ്റുവ്യക്തികളുടെ /സ്ഥാപനങ്ങളുടെ നമ്പരുകള്‍ നല്‍കിയാല്‍ അപേക്ഷകള്‍ റിജക്റ്റ് ചെയ്യപ്പെടും. നിയമപരമായും അത് തെറ്റാണ്.
Bank Details

Save energy

Saving electricity doesn't just save money, it also saves the environment.

Instructions to the applicants
a. The application should be filled in online through the service available at and the printout with supporting documents to be submitted to the respective Electricity Subdivision/Section.
b. Hard copy(Print out) of the online application should be handed/reach the respective office within one month of online registration.
c. Passport size photograph should be a latest one(taken within 3 month of online registration).
d. The Registration no.alloted after successful online registration shall be quoted for all future correspondance.
e. Considering the safety of the life, it is mandatory to install ELCB/RCCB for obtaining Electricity supply.
f. To maintain the load balance and to avoid unnecessary disturbances, use of Phase Selector switches are not allowed in the electrical circuit.
g. witness(Sl.No. 18b & 19b) should be a sitting VDP/DP Member or a Gazetted Officer.
h. The standard copy(attested true copy) of the following document shall be uploaded while registering the application.Original shall be produced before the Subdivisional/Sectional Officer for verification and confirmation.
1) Proof of ownership of the premises/land diversion certificate obtained from the competent authority or Proof of occupancy such as power of attorney or latest rent receipt or lease deed or rent agreement(copy of allotment order issued by the owner of property).
2) In case of tenancy permission of landlord along with proof of ownership of the premises along with document mentioned at 31 h1.
3) In case of partnership firm,partnership deed, authorization in the name of the applicant for signing the requisition form and agreement.
4) In case of a Public or Private Limited Company, Memorandum and Articles of Association and Certificate of incorporation together with an authorization in the name of the applicant for signing the requisition form and agreement along with permanent address.