Monday, 02 February 2015, 10:00 am
1. Consumer can make the online payment from the consumer portal between 1st and 25th of every month
2. Consumer Prepares his bill himself as LED follow Self-reading. There is no prior bill prepared by the department.
3. Consumer cannot prepare his bill giving a lower reading than the surprise-check reading, if any.
4. SD Deficit (Result of Once-a-year SD review in April) posted against consumers can also be paid online as a separate e-payment. SDD will not be clubbed with Monthly Bills, as bills are prepared based on the consumer supplied readings. Please note either Bill or SDD the amounts below Rs 20 cannot be paid thru e-payment. For such payments you have to contact the LED counters.
5. Following are the payment charges levied upon the consumer, extra to the billing amount for online payments.
Fees (Excluding Applicable Taxes)
Internet Banking Payment
Rs. 5 for transaction amount upto Rs. 500.
Rs. 10 for transaction amount above Rs. 500.
Debit Card Payment
0.75% of the transaction amount for value upto Rs. 2000
1% of transaction amount for transaction amount above Rs 2000
Credit Card Payment
1.00% of the transaction amount.
Rs 10 or 1.5% of the transaction amount whichever is lower
This Terms & Conditions is subject to change at any time and we recommend that you review it regularly for changes. Please address your queries to lk-ktelect(a)nic(dot)in